- No increase in the incidence of cardiac troponin i concentration above the 99th percentile by siemens centaur high-sensitivity compared to the contemporary assay. Clinical biochemistry. 2020 Academic Article GET IT
- Clinical Informatics during the COVID-19 Pandemic: Lessons Learned and Implications for Emergency Department and Inpatient Operations. Journal of the American Medical Informatics Association : JAMIA. 2020 Academic Article GET IT
- Testing-on-a-probe biosensors reveal association of early SARS-CoV-2 total antibodies and surrogate neutralizing antibodies with mortality in COVID-19 patients. medRxiv : the preprint server for health sciences. 2020 Article GET IT
- Characteristics of Acute Kidney Injury in Hospitalized COVID-19 Patients in an Urban Academic Medical Center. Clinical journal of the American Society of Nephrology : CJASN. 2020 Letter GET IT
D-dimer cut-off points and risk of venous thromboembolism in adult hospitalized patients with COVID-19.
Times cited: 2
- Routine laboratory blood tests predict SARS-CoV-2 infection using machine learning. Clinical chemistry. 2020 Academic Article GET IT
- Utilizing Telemedicine in a Novel Approach to COVID-19 Management and Patient Experience in the Emergency Department. Telemedicine journal and e-health : the official journal of the American Telemedicine Association. 2020 Academic Article GET IT
- Shotgun Transcriptome and Isothermal Profiling of SARS-CoV-2 Infection Reveals Unique Host Responses, Viral Diversification, and Drug Interactions. bioRxiv : the preprint server for biology. 2020 Article GET IT
- Use of Physician-Estimated and Patient Self-Reported Weights to Guide Initial Fluid Resuscitation in Emergency Department Patients With Suspected Sepsis. Journal of intensive care medicine. 2020 Academic Article GET IT
- Time-Sensitive Interventions in Hospitalized Patients With Cirrhosis. Clinical liver disease. 2020 Review GET IT
- Quality improvement initiative increases total paracentesis and early paracentesis rates in hospitalised cirrhotics with ascites. Frontline gastroenterology. 2019 Academic Article GET IT
Rapid Primary Care Follow-up from the ED to Reduce Avoidable Hospital Admissions.
The western journal of emergency medicine.
Times cited: 6
Academic physicians' views on low-value services and the choosing wisely campaign: A qualitative study.
Healthcare (Amsterdam, Netherlands).
Times cited: 13